- The Annual General Meeting will take place each year on the second Wednesday in November. Any person who wishes to change, or introduce any new rules must place the proposal in writing to the Secretary at least 28 days prior to the meeting.
- A special AGM will be convened, by the Secretary, on receipt of a letter signed by 20 fully paid members stating business to be discussed. This letter must be received at least 28 days prior to the date the complaint is discussed.
- Any member with a complaint must place the complaint in writing to the Secretary. He/She must be prepared to attend the meeting at which the complaint is discussed.
- All anglers fishing Association waters must be in possession of a valid Association permit with photograph of permit holder. Any person failing to produce a permit on request to any Water Keeper or member who produces his licence will be asked to leave the water.
- All anglers must on request show the contents of their bags for inspection when asked for by any Water Keeper or member producing their identity.
- Any person fishing without a current permit will be asked to leave the Association’s waters. Any member in their company will forfeit his or her licence.
- Courtesy to other anglers and good manners cost nothing and is expected from members at all times. Please observe the Country Code – No litter, no discarded line, close all gates no fires.
- Maggot fishing is only permitted for coarse fishing on the Association’s waters (National Resources Wales bylaws). Any member in possession of trout and maggots on the Association’s waters will be banned from the Association.
- Only one rod may be used at a time while trout fishing. Only two rods allowed for coarse fishing on ALL the Association’s waters.
- On joining gthe Association you are agreeing to abide by the rules. If you do not agree with this then please return your permit immediately for a refund. There wil be no reinmbursement of your permit fee if it is taken from you.
The special regulation affect our relationship with the landowners adjacent to our waters and must be adhered to.
- No camping allowed at any time on any water.
- No fires to be lit.
- No member is allowed to place any boat or craft on any of the Association’s waters without the written permission of the committee.
- No radios, plastic bags, or tins allowed on the Association’s waters.
- No dogs allowed on any of the Association’s waters.
- News (94)